Due to continued growth we are seeking a Warehouse Supervisor at our facility in the Hanahan, SC community. Work hours are Friday and Saturday 6pm – 6:30am and Sunday and Monday 3pm – 11:30pm.
Summary of Functions:
Ensure that materials shipped and received are verified against pertinent documentation. Establish and maintain procedures for determining and meeting company and client receipt and delivery commitments by handling materials and directing labor.
- Ensure that materials shipped and received are verified against pertinent documentation
- Establish and maintain procedures for determining and meeting company and Customer receipt and delivery commitments by handling materials, providing labor, and effective use of time
- Recommend and assist in implementing operating procedures, promote continual improvement within the operation
- Follow receiving/shipping methods for materials using the operations procedures. Resolve emergent issues for expedited deliveries to the client site
- Confer and correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems with receipts and with shipments as needed
- Accountable for staffing, training, motivation and leadership within area of responsibility; develop team effort; build work group standards for performance; build morale by confronting negative attitudes
- Ensures housekeeping standards are maintained on a daily basis.
- Promote and safe work environment.
Candidates having a background with distribution of goods, in a quality controlled environment; airline, aerospace or aviation industry is a plus in this position. Bachelors Degree preferred or equivalent experience.