AEROSPACE LOGISTICS SERVICES
New Breed Logistics helps aerospace manufacturers and their major suppliers improve the quality and efficiency of logistics operations. To meet the industry's exacting performance requirements, we are certified to the AS 9100 and 9120 aerospace standards for quality. This quality focus helped us earn Boeing's Performance Excellence Award five years in a row, and their Supplier of the Year Award for Aerospace Support.
Whether it's helping launch a new aircraft like the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, or supporting the maintenance of aircraft fleets to maximize equipment availability, we have the aerospace logistics expertise that clients demand.
Logistics Support for Aerospace Manufacturing
We help you focus resources on what you do best— building quality aircraft and aerospace components. Our job is to help you to do this faster and at the least possible cost. We support lean manufacturing programs with complete aerospace supply chain services for inbound logistics operations, including:
- Demand planning. Define optimal inventory levels and replenishment schedules using New Breed Logistics's supply chain planning tools.
- Receiving and storage. Maximize production space, inventory accuracy, and parts availability by having our warehousing and distribution experts receive parts from your vendors and make them readily available at a nearby site.
- Vendor managed inventory (VMI). To support lean manufacturing, postpone inventory ownership until material is placed into production. Read about how our VMI services for UTC Aerospace Systems improved cash flow and increased efficiency.
- Kit assembly. Increase manufacturing efficiency by bundling parts used together during assembly. New Breed kitting services support lean manufacturing at Boeing Rotorcraft and the Boeing 787 program.
- Delivery. Meet precise production schedules with JIT delivery to the manufacturing line and point of use.
Aerospace Service Parts Logistics
New Breed Logistics manages service parts distribution programs that maximize aircraft uptime. Services include:
- Service parts planning. Maintain only the inventory you need to ensure service commitments are met.
- Order processing. Submit orders online or by EDI with your inventory management system.
- Inventory management. Advanced systems carefully manage expiration dates and track parts to the lot level.
- Delivery, including aircraft on ground (AOG) support. Get the right freight service to meet the delivery requirement. Operations are 24/7 with global, point-to-point service, including AOG services.
- Returns processing. Improve control of returned parts processing. Use New Breed Logistics to receive, inspect and process returns based on established disposition rules.
Performance-based Logistics (PBL) for Aerospace
Performance-based logistics contracts base compensation not on transactions, such as repair incidents or parts deliveries, but on outcomes, such as total time the aircraft is fully operational. New Breed aerospace logistics solutions include support for performance-based logistics contracts.
We're a Third-Party Logistics Provider that Knows Aerospace Logistics
Contact us to discuss how our aerospace logistics solutions can move your business forward.