LOGISTICS SERVICES FOR LEAN MANUFACTURING
Supply chain management has become the new battleground of competitive advantage in the manufacturing sector. From inbound logistics to aftermarket service support, you must wring every ounce of efficiency from your operations. New Breed Logistics can help, with an integrated suite of solutions designed to streamline processes and give you greater visibility and control of your logistics operations.
New Breed Logistics Services Support Each Stage of the Manufacturing Supply Chain
- Network design - detailed analysis of client objectives and current process flows, followed by a recommendation on warehousing and transportation management strategies that meet both cost and service objectives
- Lean production support - storage and management of inbound supplier material, vendor managed inventory, kitting and sub-assembly of parts, and just-in-time (JIT) delivery to the manufacturing line
- Warehousing and distribution - distribution center management, value-added warehouse services and transportation management
- Reverse logistics and repair - returns center operations, testing and repair of product for redistribution, and financial credit processing
- Service parts management and delivery - warehousing and transportation to support rapid delivery of critical service parts
- Lead Logistics - managing and integrating the efforts of multiple logistics providers as the client's single point of contact
We're a Third-Party Logistics Provider that Knows Lean Manufacturing Logistics
Contact us to learn how our logistics solutions for manufacturing can help meet your objectives.