WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS INCREASE EFFICIENCY, ACCURACY IN WAREHOUSE
New Breed Logistics' full-featured warehouse management systems increase the efficiency of your warehouse operations. Built around Infor's 4000 WMS platform, the system facilitates real-time inventory and order management by integrating RF technology, including RF-directed picking and putaway. Our solution provides inventory control features, including extensive lot control, serialization, and FIFO/LIFO enforcement.
New Breed Logistics' WMS environment is enhanced by:
- WMPlus application for specialized reading, inspection, shipping and other client specific requirements
- Automated small parcel manifesting functionality from ConnectShip™
- Customized barcode label generation functionality from Loftware™
- Reporting capability through Seagate Crystal Reports
- Handheld devices from Motorola
Key Features of New Breed Logistics' WMS Systems
- Receiving. Includes verification against ASN (advanced shipping notice), purchase orders, the verification of receipts against client-specific requirements, and the ability to manage non-conforming inventory.
- Putaway. Includes RF-directed putaway as well as manual and RF-assisted putaway.
- Replenishment. Includes various replenishment methods for forward pick areas in high-volume, pick-pack environments.
- Order planning. Includes the preparation and planning of received orders against inventory and generation of the appropriate documentation.
- Inventory allocation. Supports multiple allocation strategies to achieve desired business goals.
- Picking. Includes wave picking, batch picking, RF-directed picking, and pick confirmation.
- Shipping. Includes loose and cartonized configurations and ASN generation.
- Inventory management. Supports location control, lot control, and serialization.
- Cycle counting. Supports cycle count programs and takes advantage of RF-directed picking by efficiently interleaving cycle counting tasks with other tasks.
- Dynamic slotting. Allows efficient utilization of warehouse space.
- Cross docking. Allows product to be received and immediately sent to outbound docks to fulfill pending orders.
- Value-added services. Supports scheduling value-added services in the order processing cycle, including special packaging, assembly and other services.
- Work order processing. Supports work order processing in situations requiring extensive value-added services such as kitting or assembly.
- Configurable algorithms. Facilitates putaway, allocations, and picking.
- Electronic manifesting. Tenders product seamlessly to small parcel carriers, including UPS, FedEx, and USPS, and less-than-load (LTL) carriers using certified electronic interfaces.
- Industry-standard labels and documents. Generates bar coded labels, RFID labels, retail compliant labels (e.g. SCC-14 and SSCC-18), carrier compliance documentation (e.g. BOL, VICS BOL), and client-specific pick list and packing list formats.
- Reporting. Provides the distribution center with reporting and integrated transactional printing of inventory and shipping data.
Need a Supply Chain Company with Strong WMS Systems?
Contact us to discuss how our warehouse management systems can help cut time and cost from your distribution center operation.