3PL FREIGHT MANAGEMENT SERVICES FOR RAPID COST, SERVICE IMPROVEMENTS
Outsourcing freight management is a big step. You can't afford to wait a year for results. New Breed Logistics' rapid-time-to-value approach begins to deliver cost and service improvements for your operation within 90 days. We work with both large and mid-sized companies. Download our free white paper: Freight Management for Mid-sized Companies.
3PL Freight Management Services
- Inbound and outbound freight management. Dynamic optimization of moves.
- Carrier selection, price negotiation and management. Non-asset-based model means we choose the right carriers for your needs.
- Dynamic optimization. Select lowest cost mode and carrier to meet the service requirement.
- Load tendering. Automated tendering and carrier acceptance.
- Shipment status and tracking. In-transit status, ETAs, and PODs communicated via EDI or posted to our web visibility tool.
- Freight audit and payment control. Receive electronic invoices and audit against anticipated cost.
- Claims management. World-class, technology-based system.
- Carrier performance measurement. Formal, periodic reviews to ensure carrier adherence to contract terms.
- Network design and optimization. Advanced modeling tools help determine optimal warehouse locations, transport modes and freight lanes.
Unlike other transportation logistics companies, New Breed Logistics gives you the flexibility to contract for any one or all of these services. We can combine transportation, warehousing and information systems services for an integrated logistics solution.
3PL Freight Management Strategies
The strategies we recommend depend on your individual shipping challenges and freight characteristics. New Breed Logistics freight specialists have experience implementing a range of different strategies, including:
- Pool distribution
- Continuous moves for truckload freight
- LTL merge-in-transit
- Multi-client freight consolidation
- Zone skipping for small parcel shipping
Looking for a Transportation Logistics Provider?
Request a free evaluation and we will contact you for a high-level opportunity analysis that identifies areas for service improvement and savings.