REVERSE LOGISTICS SERVICES FOR B2B AND CONSUMER RETURNS
Reverse logistics is a complex, often overlooked, function that can eat into your company's profits in a hurry. New Breed Logistics delivers a streamlined, automated returns management process that decreases reverse logistics cycle times, ensures appropriate warranty disposition, and reduces costs through demand planning and postponement strategies.
We excel at complex reverse logistics challenges that involve inspection, repair and refurbishment. Our experience includes business and consumer returns. Clients of New Breed reverse logistics management solutions include Verizon Wireless, Siemens Medical Solutions, Avaya, and the U.S. Postal Service.
Reverse Logistics Services
- Returns Center Operations. Management of facilities and labor for quick, efficient returns processing.
- Inspection. Detailed screening of returns for appropriate processing and dispositioning.
- Repair & Refurbish services. Testing product and performing repair and refurbish work on items like cell phones.
- Return to Vendor. Management of returns to vendors and OEMs, including warranty validation, credit processing and serial number/ESN tracking.
- Financial credit processing. Automated process based on established business rules for specific units.
- Visibility. All serialized parts are tracked through each step of the returns management process.
- Parts Management and Procurement. Â Inventory planning, including purchasing of parts needed for repair operations.
- Warranty Management. Screening and validating warranty status and qualification.
Need Reverse Logistics Services?
Contact us to see how our experience in reverse logistics can streamline your returns management process.