SERVICE PARTS LOGISTICS: PLAN, STORE AND DELIVER CRITICAL PARTS INVENTORIES
New Breed Logistics has been managing large, complex service parts logistics solutions since 1980. We have an existing spare parts delivery depot network and the systems to quickly implement cost-saving solutions. Together with our global network of partners, New Breed Logistics provides service parts management in the medical equipment, electronics, and aerospace industries.
Elements of New Breed's Service Parts Logistics Service
- Inventory management. Analyze parts usage and recommend the right volume and location for specific parts. In cases where it makes sense, we can purchase spare parts on your behalf and process the invoice after parts are ordered and shipped.
- Stocking location network. Global network of spare parts stocking locations. All locations are integrated on the same system, for real-time visibility to your inventory anywhere in the network.
- Delivery. From local courier to next flight out, we select and manage the most appropriate, cost-effective spare parts delivery service to meet your requirements.
- Reverse Logistics. Track inventory throughout the return and repair cycle. Every outbound order is sent with a returns label. Defectives are tracked to the end user level.
Benefits of New Breed Logistics' Service Parts Management Solution
- Increase on-time delivery
- Increase service technician productivity and accountability
- Reduce inventory through improved visibility and planning
Looking for a Services Parts Logistics Provider?
New Breed Logistics can help you improve service and reduce costs for spare parts logistics. Contact us to discuss your service parts logistics requirements in detail.