DISTRIBUTION CENTER MANAGEMENT: ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS FOR GREATER EFFICIENCY
New Breed Logistics is strategically focused on engineered solutions for large, complex distribution center management projects. Because we invest significant engineering and systems resources to simplify and automate processes, your 3PL warehouse operation runs with fewer people, reduced inventory levels, and at a lower cost.
Distribution Center Management Services
- Planning and design services determine optimal number, location, size and design of your distribution centers. New Breed Logistics facilities use a range of material handling methods, from basic storage to highly automated picking environments.
- In-house industrial engineering team determines how to execute your processes with the fewest possible steps and manual interventions.
- Dedicated implementation team experienced in assuming existing distribution centers or starting up greenfield operations.
- ISO 9001 operating environment that conforms to all the requirements of the ISO 9001, AS9100B, AS9120, and ISO14001 quality and environmental standards.
- Full-featured WMS with wireless bar code scanning, compliance labeling, space optimization, RF-directed and assisted picking and putaway, cross-docking, and value-added support services.
- Supply chain visibility through a simple, intuitive web interface. Answers to most of your questions are just a few mouse clicks away.
What Sets New Breed Logistics Apart in Distribution Center Management?
New Breed Logistics combines capabilities not available from many 3PL warehousing companies.
- Experience operating complex, high-volume operations. We run operations that require management of more than 100,000 SKUs.
- Reliable, in-place systems that can be quickly deployed. 3PL warehouse systems can often be roadblocks to on-time, successful implementations. Our underlying IT architecture enables rapid integration with your system and easy data transfer using a flexible range of protocols.
- Proven track record. New Breed Logistics manages distribution operations for some of the world's largest and most respected organizations, including Avaya, Boeing, UTC Aerospace Systems, Kidde, Logitech, Pratt & Whitney, Siemens Medical Solutions, Sikorsky Aircraft, the U.S. Postal Service, and Verizon Wireless.
Need 3PL Warehouse Management Services?
Contact us to learn how our distribution center management services can cut time, inventory and cost from your distribution operation.